Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 3: Gabriel's Room

Why Hello Friends! 

I'm so sorry that this post is a few days late. This weekend has been quite busy, yet relaxing for us! We stayed home (well, Jesse had mine classes all day on Saturday, but other than that...) and relaxed... I caught up on some house cleaning and laundry and we also watched a few movies on tv! Oh & Gabriel got to see and spend time with both sets of grandparents this weekend! On Friday, I took Gabe to the Doctor...his poor eye has been looking red and getting "gunk" in it. At first I thought it might be a clogged tear duct (which he had while still in the hospital) but since it didn't get better after a few days, we made a trip to see our favorite pediatrician! He thought it looked a little red too, so he's on an antibiotic for the next few days...just to be on the safe side. Anyways, Gabe got to spend some time with Mama & Papa (my parents) and Papa Ray (my grandpa...Gabe's great-grandpa!) on Saturday afternoon! And today we went to lunch with Papaw Gary and Gma Kim (Jesse's dad and stepmom)... and Gabe got the cutest toys from them for valentine's day! He also got a cute little outfit and toy from Papaw and Granny (Jesse's Grandparents) and a cute little monkey and card from Gma Kim's MOm!  He's such a lucky little man to have such great grandparents and great-grandparents that love him!  :) 

Anyways, when we got home I got his new toys out, plus most of his other toys, and let him play on the floor. I even got down there with him...though I think he may have thought I was getting in his way... haha! :) He LOVED it and wore himself out. My little man passed out at 8:00! YES, 8:00!! Can you believe it!? This hardly ever happens! Anyway, I think all the excitement from seeing his grandparents and playing with his new toys definitely wore him out! He's in his crib snoring away right now! 


SO. Let's get to the rest of this house tour! Again, I'm so sorry this post is a few days late! I promise, it won't happen again...well, I hope not! :) Anywho... 
Today is Day 3 
and it's one of my 
F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. ROOMS...
Gabriel Lee's Room of course! 




Here's his crib and above it! 
I love his name above the bed... 
Oh & the rocket ship that's taking off bringing his name behind it! :) 


His crib... Gotta have his monkeys! :) 
I want to find a sheet or blanket/quilt for his crib soon that matches his room decor! 
I found a CARS one that I really like...but seeing that his room is not CARS means I'm still searching! 
He also has the cutest bumper pads to match his valances that my Mom made him.. 
but I took them off...just to be on the safe side! :) 


"Look at the Stars...Look How the Shine for You!" 
Love this quote...it's from a Coldplay song! :)


Changing table... 
LOVE LOVE LOVE his picture! 
(Plus, mom and I got it for like $8.00 on clearance at Target...can't beat that!)
OH & of course his little hangers for clothes... 
(got those for 50 cents each at Goodwill... we have 2 more to hang up as well... 
I just don't know where yet!) 


Gabe's dresser and T.V. 
I'm wanting to get rid of the T.V. because he doesn't use it and
I told Jesse it is taking up valuable picture space! haha. 
We can't forget his little train that Uncle Benji, Aunt Nicki, and Emeri got him for Christmas! 



More TOYS! haha. 
Gabe's bookshelf... 
Please excuse the heater...
 Gabe's room seems to be the coldest in the house... 
So I turn it on at night so he doesn't freeze his precious little butt! :)



LOVE THESE PICTURES! 
We had these hanging up in the NICU at Cardinal Glennon! 
They're pictures of when he was tiny, tiny! 


"Oh The Places You'll GO!" 
LOVE Dr. Seuss quotes! : )
And the picture frame...yes, it's still empty.. 
I know, I know, I realllyyy need to put pics in it! :) 


Closet door! :) 
and of course, our little decals!


I just had to include this picture... 
This is Gabe's Christmas Present from Papaw Gary and Gma Kim! 
He's still a bit too little for it...
But I can't wait to put it together and let him play with it soon! 
(P.S. More pics of Gabe's Christmas presents to come soon... 
yes, I know, it's a few months after Christmas...
but, Better Late than Never, Right!?)


Gabe's Door! 
This is the cute little name tag volunteers made for Gabe's room at Cardinal Glennon! 
I love it! 

Well, that's Gabe's room Friends! :) 
Can you tell why I LOVE it so much!? 


Of course, I can't end this post without sharing a few pics of my favorite little boy! :) 


If this doesn't look like his daddy...then I don't know what does! haha. 


Playtime!! 



So many too choose from... what next!? 


Wore himself out! 


"Here Daddy... Let me help you play this game with my feet!" haha 



Of course, Daddy's not looking at the camera! 



"Ummmm... I want some of those chips!" hahahah 


Well, tomorrow starts a new week! 
Our house tour will continue with our bathroom and laundry room! 
Have a Great one friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...Let me know what's on your mind! :)