Monday, April 16, 2012

iPhone

Hello Friends!! 


Well, as you all may know, yesterday was my 24th Birthday! I had a really great day. At midnight on my birthday, Jesse told me that my present was an Iphone!! I was sooooooo excited! I had told him that I would take 1 of 3 things for my bday: 

  1. Iphone
  2. New Coach Bag
  3. LeVian Chocolate Diamond
OK, so maybe the diamond was a long shot... seeing that it was about $1000 more than the other two things...but hey, there's no hurt in asking, right!? He actually said that he went to the jewelry store to check them out! :) I said... Christmas would be a great time for that gift! haha. Poor guy also looked everywhere he could think of for a new coach bag. He said that the places he went to sold knock-offs and he wasn't sure if I'd be ok with that or not. haha. (Just so we're clear... I have several knock-off coach purses that look real. You'd never know the difference!) 

Anyway, the Iphone it is! I'm sooooo excited! I've been wanting one for quite some time now... but could never actually bring myself to spend the money on one! 

So, on my birthday, Jesse took me out for a day of fun and relaxing. We started the day off by first going to my old workplace and getting my Iphone. Then, we headed to Walkers Bluff Winery and ate at their restaurant, Legends. We enjoyed a nice dinner, dessert, and Sangria. It was delicious. We also ended up running into a friend of mine and her mother outside on the deck, so we sat with them for several hours and talked and drank the rest of our Sangria. We were going to top the day off with some Frozen Yogurt, however, we were both still stuffed from lunch, so we opted to head home instead! 

OH & did I mention that my favorite little boy also woke up at 1:00 in the morning to tell his Mommy Happy Birthday!? haha. He's so cute. Love that little man! 


Now, here's some pictures from our day...courtesy on my iPhone! :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...Let me know what's on your mind! :)