Monday, January 9, 2012

It's a Pinterest kind of day!

Today I want to share some of my favorite home ideas from Pinterest. These are all things that I swear I will get around to doing eventually! 
Enjoy! :) 


Love this...going to do it in black and red! 


Such a cute idea! :) 


This pictures says it all! <3


OK.. when we get a bigger house.. I am totally going to find curtains like these.
Definitely matches our living room theme! :)


With an "S" of course... This past weekend I hung up some pictures...and I have the perfect spot for this! 


I LOVE this! I think it's a very classy, yet modern style for a front door "wreath" 


So true! I'm definitely working on Gabe's schedule these days!


How stinkin' cute is this!? I love this idea!


"Time Spent with Family is Worth Every Second" 
Love this twist on a wall clock! :)


Don't forget that you, too, can follow me on Pinterest. Just click ...

Happy Pinning Friends! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...Let me know what's on your mind! :)