Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SURPRISE!

No, we're not pregnant. Don't even go there. I'm pretty sure Jesse would kill me. Like, For REAL! haha. Though, I do want a girl... but that's under discussion for the next 5 years. lol. 

Anywho, I'm planning this super awesome birthday surprise for Jesse. It's top secret. I'm so excited myself that I'm having trouble not revealing the surprise to him. To be honest, if I pull this off without him knowing what it is- I'm going to be super, super proud of myself! I let it slip the other day that the money I had put back in a top secret location was for his birthday surprise. (Mainly because he couldn't figure out how that money just "disappeared") So, I caved...kinda. I told him that it was for his birthday/Christmas (since they're 5 days apart) and that it was a secret and when it's time, He will find out what it is. I gave few details... 

1) you have to be on location to help me pick it up 
2) it's Big and I'm not sure I can carry it on my own
3) it's super legit and you'll be totally, crazy happy when you receive it
4) it may involve some driving time and I hope it fits in our car
5) No it's not a 50 inch computer screen or a new desk

OK, OK... not all of these actually pertain to his gift. But what's a girl to do? I had to throw him off just a little so I wouldn't give it away. I broke the news to him last night that the delivery date got pushed and it might actually arrive after Christmas. Oh well, it'll still be awesome and a nice little "after-Christmas" present and excitement. 

I am SOOOOOOO excited about this. 

More details coming soon. 

SHHHHHHHHHHH....it's a surprise! 

Love, 

Jesse's Super Awesome, Amazing, Totally Secretive Wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...Let me know what's on your mind! :)